The month is over
I am flying back to New Jersey in a couple of hours, and I am bored so i decided to post. What an amazing month this has been, not only in the fact that I've been in Costa Rica, but I learned a very respectable amount of Spanish. Hopefully NJ will warm up soon, but not too soon, this skiing season was kinda short for me. I definitely will miss the weather here, it's just so beautiful every day. I'm glad to be going back to some Desi Food, which I have been craving for the last two weeks, and some Carvel ice cream. The last week was rough, I'm a little homesick and I've been ill since the Tortugero trip. (Luckily tho, i had no GI symptoms!) I had this wicked cough and fevers and such, I was little worried about Chagas cuz i had the huge stye at Torugero, but I think i just got a stye and then i got bronchitis or the flu. I dont think flu/influenza is very common here, so I proly had bronchitis.
Oh.. another interesting self-diagnosis thingy:
So on the plane trip from Miami to San Jose, I passed out. I had slept the whole trip from newark to miami and then half way on the trip to San Jose, I woke up sweating and dizzy. I tried to get to the bathroom or to one of the stewardesses, but fell on way. I think it either from hypoglycemia or from heat (I was really tight on the plane). The flight crew kept passing by and never gave me any food or drink the whole trip cuz i was intermittently sleeping. I am hoping to avoid that on the return trip, so i'm taking some snacks and water. I quick prayer that the plane never hurts tambien.
Oh.. another interesting self-diagnosis thingy:
So on the plane trip from Miami to San Jose, I passed out. I had slept the whole trip from newark to miami and then half way on the trip to San Jose, I woke up sweating and dizzy. I tried to get to the bathroom or to one of the stewardesses, but fell on way. I think it either from hypoglycemia or from heat (I was really tight on the plane). The flight crew kept passing by and never gave me any food or drink the whole trip cuz i was intermittently sleeping. I am hoping to avoid that on the return trip, so i'm taking some snacks and water. I quick prayer that the plane never hurts tambien.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home