More on Popular Science
So I dont usually read this magazine but it has a lot of interesting stuff, including the Roomba info below.
Here's some of it:
Scientists are creating miny black holes (or trying to) via particle accelerator. These will vanish instaneously, but somehow prove Zafar's mulitdimensional concept. I dont think I understand this at all, and it seem quite dangerous to create black holes. Maybe Farhan, do u understand this?
We're sending a sattelite to PLUTO! and if doesnt leave in 3 weeks, it'll take an extra 5 years. (Cuz its using Jupiters orbit to get acceleration) The trip should take 9 years! This is historic stuff, cuz what we know about pluto rite now is squat. Its still debated whether its a planet or not.
There was also an articles on how to make a match, and totally autonomous tanks. Both clearly very dangerous stuff, but pretty cool.
Here's some of it:
Scientists are creating miny black holes (or trying to) via particle accelerator. These will vanish instaneously, but somehow prove Zafar's mulitdimensional concept. I dont think I understand this at all, and it seem quite dangerous to create black holes. Maybe Farhan, do u understand this?
We're sending a sattelite to PLUTO! and if doesnt leave in 3 weeks, it'll take an extra 5 years. (Cuz its using Jupiters orbit to get acceleration) The trip should take 9 years! This is historic stuff, cuz what we know about pluto rite now is squat. Its still debated whether its a planet or not.
There was also an articles on how to make a match, and totally autonomous tanks. Both clearly very dangerous stuff, but pretty cool.

1 Comments:
Some people are above watching horror movies and learning life lessons from science-fiction books. If the world dies, I will be very mad at these fools.
By
Amit, at 12:11 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home