Med speak + More

Friday, January 27, 2006

Interview Season is OVER!!!!

nothing to really report other than my INTERVIEW SEASON IS OVER!!!!!
WOohhoooo!!!!
I have some nice pics from cali, that trip was a blast even tho it was only a day and a half. The hospital was sweet too, 2nd-3rd years have the most chill life, with HALF of their time in outpatient (thats no weekend/no call). The hospital was by the Santa Monica Pier, which i also got to check out and was really neat. The best part by far was the ability to drive a Ford convertible that i borrowed thx to Tauseef and Bering Point (model escapes me) in nice 70 degree weather with palm trees all around me. UNFORTUANTELY, some people remain insistent that I shall not move to California. If i care enuf, i will put pictures up.
Other than that, Yale was nice, I liked New Haven better than I expected, but the call schedule is intense with q4 overnight call. It was a short drive and it is Yale. They got a lot of history and pomp behind everything they do.. which is irks me a little. But they got a good program and they match really well.. so no major complaints.
I cancelled NC out of pure exhaustion from interviewing, too bad too cuz it they have such a good program.

So I guess I'm signing off.. I'm going to COSTA RICA in a few days. I dont know if i'll be able to post from there, but I'll sure to take lots of pictures. Be back in a month!

Yes, I sent in my rank list.. and no i will not post it.. not until match day(March 16th) at least... (and then ill proly lie and tell everyone i got my first choice anywaz... jk)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
stats counter