App sent!
So on Tuesday Sept 13th i officially applied to residency!
Woohooo!
So here's a list of the programs I applied to:
University of Texas at Houston
Baylor College of Medicine
Brown University
Temple University
Duke
NYU
Columbia
Cornell
Lenox Hill
St. Peters in New Brunswick
Robert Wood Johnson
New Jersey Medical
Yale
Stanford
UCLA
UCLA-Davis
USC
Georgetown
George Washington
in no particular order..
i think i will add North Carolina at Chapel Hill..
inshallah, I will get some interviews.. i dont exactly have a lot of backups.
Location wise.. its Cali, New York, Houston, DC, NJ
Woohooo!
So here's a list of the programs I applied to:
University of Texas at Houston
Baylor College of Medicine
Brown University
Temple University
Duke
NYU
Columbia
Cornell
Lenox Hill
St. Peters in New Brunswick
Robert Wood Johnson
New Jersey Medical
Yale
Stanford
UCLA
UCLA-Davis
USC
Georgetown
George Washington
in no particular order..
i think i will add North Carolina at Chapel Hill..
inshallah, I will get some interviews.. i dont exactly have a lot of backups.
Location wise.. its Cali, New York, Houston, DC, NJ

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home