I've got a blog
Well i guess im just a follower after all,
Ive got a blog.
This is my banter on all things medical school related. I'm in my fourth and final year of medical school and applying for residency can be rough so i thought i'd give myself an outlet. (maybe even give some insight for others to benefit from)
This will also be my banter on frisbee, skiing, dota and life..
I also want to discuss my interesting/meaningful patients and so on.. so I dont forget the patients that I owe my career to.
alright..off to finish this personal statement crud..
then i'll come back with more
Ive got a blog.
This is my banter on all things medical school related. I'm in my fourth and final year of medical school and applying for residency can be rough so i thought i'd give myself an outlet. (maybe even give some insight for others to benefit from)
This will also be my banter on frisbee, skiing, dota and life..
I also want to discuss my interesting/meaningful patients and so on.. so I dont forget the patients that I owe my career to.
alright..off to finish this personal statement crud..
then i'll come back with more

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home